“Delicious food”

Add it.
Greek Islands Broiler
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 6 May 2011

The food here is simply delicious. The gyros are my favorite. I'm hooked! The food does take a few minutes to cook-- BUT IT IS BECAUSE IT IS REAL MEAT, not that junk they serve at other fast food places. They actually cook the beef, lamb, and chicken. Overall, I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank jmull21

Reviewed 1 February 2011

Food took ages to prepare. Tasted awful and was expensive. Staff were rude also.

Reviewed 3 March 2009

This is my family's favorite restaurant. The food is outstanding!!! Fresh and delicious. We eat here about once per month on average.

Reviewed 30 July 2008

The food is excellent, but you'll have to wait for it. I don't recommend going through the drive through. It's probably faster to go inside.

Reviewed 25 April 2008

I love greek food and good greek food is hard to find. I recommend this place exclusively.