“Horrible food, service and value. I will never eat there again.”
Review of Greek Islands Broiler - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Greek Islands Broiler
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 1 February 2011

Food took ages to prepare. Tasted awful and was expensive. Staff were rude also.

Reviewed 3 March 2009

This is my family's favorite restaurant. The food is outstanding!!! Fresh and delicious. We eat here about once per month on average.

Reviewed 30 July 2008

The food is excellent, but you'll have to wait for it. I don't recommend going through the drive through. It's probably faster to go inside.

Reviewed 25 April 2008

I love greek food and good greek food is hard to find. I recommend this place exclusively.