“For $43 a night I pretty much got what I expected.”

Knights Inn St. George North
Ranked #37 of 41 Hotels in St. George
“For $43 a night I pretty much got what I expected.”
Reviewed 29 May 2011

We were on a tight budget for this trip. All I can say is...for $43 a night I pretty much got what I expected so I wasn't disappointed. The furniture in the room was quite old and used looking. The three pillows on our king bed were a little small and flat, and there were some stains on the carpet and ceiling in the bathroom. But, like I said earlier, that's pretty much what I thought I'd be getting for my whopping $43 a night rate. We didn't swim, but the pool did look clean and inviting.
I was a little surprised to find that the maid actually came and cleaned the room, made the bed, and set out new towels the next morning without it being requested.
If I'm on a tight budget next time I visit I'll probably stay here again. But, hopefully I'll have a little more money so I can try out one of the nicer hotels.

• Stayed May 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Cyprus
Reviewed 13 April 2010

We would highly recommend this motel.This motel has the most comfortable
beds we have experienced for many years. The rooms are comfortable and
well furnished, the internet connection is very good. There is a
large, heated swimming pool, great for swimming laps. The pool is
heated for 10 months of the year, from March through December and made
swimming a delight even on the coldest days. The Managers, from Sri
Lanka, are very helpful and friendly. We booked in for 3 nights and
ended up staying 2 weeks. We will definitely stay there whenever we
are in Southwest Utah.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Midway, UT
Reviewed 22 February 2010

We were overwhelmed by the smell of rancid cigarette smoke (that the manager tried to pass off as new paint!).The bed was uncomfortable, water wouldn't get hot and the towels were paper thin. The smell was so bad that we cut our trip short a day and have had to wash EVERYTHING including make-up brushes, make-up bags and every piece of clothing we took. It's NOT WORTH THE SAVINGS YOU THINK YOU'RE GETTING!!

Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank cuontv

Travellers are raving about these St. George hotels

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 10 August 2009

We stayed here for 1 night after a long drive. We opened the door to the room & the smell hit you! The beds are terrible along with the carpet, walls & bathroom. Be warned DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LasVegasSammie
Coeurd'Alene, ID
Reviewed 1 June 2009

This motel attracted us due to the easy on and off access to the highway and the low price $39. The room was clean. The room was quite small and didn't have much room to move around. I skipped the breakfast which was toast, donuts, oarnge juice and coffee.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
jrg47
Reviewed 25 February 2009

We had to stay at this facility because it was the only place available. Next time I'll sleep in my car. The rate was outrageous , the mattress must have been found at the dumpster in back of the Motel 6. The check-in process was slower than slow. The continental breakfast was a farce. The milk had expired 10 days earlier. What food they had was stale. But the worst of all was the help. They treated everyone in our party like a crook. The clerk was rude was upset because we were interrupting his dinner. I could go on and on but just save your money and stay away from this place!

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
California
Reviewed 7 July 2008

The hotel looked ok from the street, checked in around midnight, had reservations the rooms were hot, and the air conditioner was nosy and the controls did not work, called the front desk the manager responded 20 minutes later, played with the controls which obviously did not work, and decided to move us to another room 30min later. The new room was not much better than the first, the air conditioner half-worked and loud, the facet fixtures were loose and there were more that one location that needed cleaning and attention. The bed covers were stained and the beds sheets and blanket were made up with out attention. The manager, was polite but did not offer any refund or discount, and redirected the conversation when the inconvenience and problems when mentioned. We paid $69 per room, the other room was basically the same. I would not use this hotel again, and in addition the free internet did not work.

I also took photos..

• Liked — LOCATION
  • Disliked — Condition of room and price
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)