All reviews comfortable sitting area restful night nice shower pool and hot tub beds were comfortable great hotel absolutely stay here again dixie state convenient location front desk breakfast room very nice stay minute drive one night stay fitness center room was large yogurt
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I've been taking road trips as a hobby for 25 years, thus have stayed in MANY places. The Comfort Suites is one of THE BEST DEALS for the price. It was just built ~ less than 1 year ago. (Be sure to book this one as there is also an older Comfort Inn in town!)! The rooms are BEAUTIFUL ~NICE ! I used the outdoor pool and hot tub area too ~ great too ! The FREE BREAKFAST was excellent, is buffet style, with many choices including hot breakfast items. Customer service was very friendly and accommodating. If you are looking for a great place at a great price, look no further

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Great room, clean and comfy bed, oversized shower; spacious surroundings; pleasant staff. Arrived tired and grumpy. After a few minutes in our comfortable room with good air, stress melted away. Will come back to this hotel on any visit to St. George. Everything needed for a restful night.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018

My husband, son and I stayed at this hotel last weekend, while house shopping in the area. I left my necklace on the counter above the mini refrigerator, and called later that day as soon as I realized it. I was told that nothing had been turned in to the lost and found and they would check with the staff and call me back. I never received a call back. The small, gold, pendant necklace belonged to my great grandmother and I desperately want it back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

great hotel not far from I-15 - I understand it had been remodeled and it looked brand new - we were on the top floor and had no problems - very nice breakfast hostess who loved her job and the guests - enjoyed the outdoor heated pool - swam and watched the Big Dipper - plenty of restaurants in the area - there's a wonderful desert garden not far from hotel too if that's your interest - would certainly stay there again -

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on 4/30/18, During the early hours of the a.m. my wife felt something crawling on her shoulder and squashed it. when we woke up later that morning she told me that she killed a bug and showed it to me, It was was a bed bug. We, then, seen another one between the sheets which exploded when crushed. The blood splattered onto the tissue we used to pick up the bug. In short, my wife suffered 26 bed Bugs bites. We took the tissue down to the office and all that was said was "thank you for informing us". No apology.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bisbeegrandhotel
Ryan R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hi there,

So I have attempted to get info from Tripadvisor on your stay and have not been able to get anything from them. I have reviewed video/audio footage from the days surrounding your date that you said you stayed and I have nothing supporting that. I heard nothing from any guest or my staff on this alleged incident so I really think that you have made this review on our property in mistake. Please verify where you stayed. We are Comfort Suites St George...close to the University. We are a fantastic new hotel and this review is bad for business when we are doing all the right things here. I did notice that you have your own hotel in Arizona (searched guests under your ownership names with no guests by that name staying with the hotel) so you can imagine the frustration of getting a review this horrible on someone else. I am sure the day will come when a bed bug shows up at our property but after a complete bed inspection process after this review I am sure the day has not arrived yet. The day it does I will handle much differently than the person you are referring to.

Thanks in advance for looking into this. I really appreciate it since I have heard nothing from TripAdvisor with my concerns.

RR