“Utah has hospitality nailed”

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George
Ranked #4 of 43 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Best La Quinta I've ever stayed in. Lovely room, everything worked well: heat, bath, microwave, internet, etc... Staff was absolutely lovely. Had to ask for a quiet room. Rooms on Freeway side get a lot of noise. Rooms on not freeway side are quiet. If quiet is important to you, you will have to ask.

They have a fitness room, a nice looking restaurant, a pool and a jacuzzi. Someone went to a lot of effort to get this La Quinta set up right.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for being our guests. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed every experience and amenity while visiting with us. Our breakfast room only serves breakfast and while not other full restraurant options, thank you, I appreciate your recommnedation of our hotel. We hope to see you again

Write a ReviewReviews (1,231)

Reviewed 10 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 843stewartg
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Our first stay at a La Quinta. Very impressed with style, cleanliness, efficiency and friendliness of staff. Large and quiet rooms; pet area; ample parking; nice hot breakfast. Definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas F

Thank you for being our guest, I am absolutely thrilled to read that your first experience with La Quinta was so positive that you will return to La Quinta and recommend us to other travelers! Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience with us. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

My fiancé and I stayed with our two dogs while traveling to California for thanksgiving. The lady at the front desk was pleasant and the hotel was reasonably clean, however things went down hill from there. We we're put in a room near an exit which was in use all night by people coming and going. We tried to turn up the air and tv to block out some of the noise but no luck, about 45 minutes of sleep is all we were able to get.

If that weren't enough they charged my card 5 times for my one stay. I called and once again was greeted by a friendly voice however after talking with her manager I was told they could remove only 3 of the erroneous charges and that I would be charged for a no show. Really???
I tried to get the General manager to reconsider however was told the decision was final. Now I am left to dispute the charge with AMX.

If you are looking for a lack of customer service, no sleep, with the chance of being charged 5 times for 1 stay, this is your place.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experence. And thank you for being our guest. Your satisfaction is our priority and I am sorry we fell short of what you expected from LaQuinta. To address your concerns, allow me to explain and hopefully your trust and confidence in our brand and my hotel will not remain lacking. We placed you on the first floor in hopes you would find it convenient for taking your pets outside with ease and near the exit is usually a perk for easey access to the outside for pets however it may have been what was available at the time of check in or assigned to you with you and your pets in mind. Because we are pet friendly, we may at times obtain higher occupancy of guests with pets, therefore causing the heavy traffic throughout the corridors. Thanksgiving week/weekend are extremely busy and we do our best to control noise complaints when brought to our attention in consideration for our other guests.
I researched your billing transactions and found that there were two rooms occupied that were billable night stays and the third room was the no-show charge manually posted by me because it was not processed during the night audit. When your reservation appeared on record as a no-show, my auditor charged the reservation again because during the audit he was not able to view previous activity. When you called us we noticed the duplicate charge and reversed it immediately. Because that reservation was booked and guaranteed online it was considered a valid and guaranteed reservation.
If I could be of further assistance to you or answer any questions please feel free to contact me directly, it would be my pleasure to assist you so the end result is your satisfaction with a change of heart for our hotel and brand. Thank you, once again for your feedback and for being our guest.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We loved this hotel!!! It was not only pet friendly, but the lobby was well decorated, the outside was clean and had fountains and flowers. They had a designated place for dogs to use. We didn't get a chance to use the pool or even sit out by it but it looked inviting. The hotel is close to Wal Mart and other shopping and quite a few restaurants. It is also close enough to Zion National Park to be able to do that in a few hours. We stayed here two nights and had a very relaxing visit. I would definitely recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback and mostly for being our guests! I am glad too hear you enjoyed your stay in all areas and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This was a very nice stay for the following reasons: Friendly staff, pet friendly, very clean, beautiful southwestern photos on walls of lobby and halls. Pretty nice continental breakfast. This was a very nice stay for the following reasons: Friendly staff, pet friendly, very clean, beautiful southwestern photos on walls of lobby and halls. Pretty nice continental breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Hello! thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your review is greatly appreciated and I am sure it will be found very helpful to other guests considering staying with us. I am delighted you found our hotel, my staff, our amenities and your room satisfactory. We hope you will visit us again!