La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$80
US$100
US$89
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$178
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$71
Ramada St George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$85
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
US$224
US$210
Orbitz.com
Hampton Inn St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$130
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$103
Agoda.com
Amira Resort & Spa(St. George)
US$166
Chalet Motel(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$66
Agoda.com
1,291 results
All reviewspet friendly hotelpet areasmall doggreat hotelwafflesallow petsrooms are spaciouseasy accessking suitesausageoff the highwayfresh fruitnice poolzion national parksouthern utahfridge and microwavelas vegas
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The facility was clean and pleasant. The lobby was inviting to just sit and read. The breakfast room was clean and well-stocked. The waffles were a delicious treat. The room was clean, smelled fresh, and well-stocked with linens. I liked they were conscious of saving electricity with the switch that turned the refrigerator on when needed. It cooled fairly quickly. The bed with its pillow-top mattress made for a comfortable night's sleep. The staff was very gracious and welcoming. Check-in was easy and quick. When asked for local restaurants the staff offered some very good suggestions and a road map about how to get there. I only have positive things to say about this facility. The only negative has absolutely nothing to do with the hotel. If one is not use to roundabout, coming off I-70 westbound at exit 4 can be a challenge! Bring your patient and sense of humor with you! Thanks to some gentleman who helped me find the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank traveltolearnmore
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Wow! Thank you Traveltolearnmore! I am so grateful for your positive and kind feedback. Our goal is that your satisfaction is exceeded and I am pleased to see it was so. I understand our roundabouts can get tricky. We have written/detailed directions online and also when called in. We would love to welcome you back again soon if your travels bring you back to St. George. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel was a good value at $100 a night. Clean and modern with plenty of space to move around and relax in. The breakfast was a good value too with some low card options and fresh fruit. Convenient to the St. George temple, it took us just a few minutes to get to any part of town and only 5 minutes drive to the temple from the hotel. My only complaint was regarding the bath linens which I thought were not soft enough. The bed was comfortable enough, but just barely so (I would say the mattress was a bit on the stiff side).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you found everything enjoyable and satisfactory. I am sorry your bed was too firm for your comfort. Please rest assured we are currently in the process of mattress change outs - this should prove for a better night's sleep. please give me a call when you will return again so i can specifically assign your room. we woud love to welcome you and your family back and you can enjoy the new mattresses that have been placed. Thank you for being our guest, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This is a new La Quinta, very modern, very clean, very nice. The pool area is really nice, with a hot tub. Breakfast area is excellent also. The lobby is very welcoming. I stay at a lot of La Quinta's and this is one of the best. It is a little hard to get to - there are 2 round-a-bouts that are sort of confusing. Other than that, it is excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank laurelrn92

Hi Laurelrn92, Thank you for being our guest. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything comfortable, clean, welcoming and especially satisfactory. The round abouts take some getting used to. My best advice is for anyone travleing to our location is to stay on the outer lane and exit at the first turn-off to get to us from the second round about. another option so its written out step by step is to visit our website for the directions. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was a very clean motel. The room was very comfortable and large enough to make you feel like you were not cooped up in a motel room. Staff was friendly and helpful. They have a good breakfast with a good variety of food items.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hi Joel F., thank you for being our guest and for sharing your experience with us. Your satisfaction is important to us and we appreciate your loyalty and honesty. I am glad your found your room to be clean and very spacious. We want to make you feel at home and I am glad you had that experience while staying with us. We await your next visit so we can welcome you back! Have a great day and thank you again!!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

As always, we were completely satisfied with our recent overnight stay at the St. George La Quinta Inn. The staff is by far the most friendly, service oriented staff I've encountered at a hotel. They go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. I always appreciate the cleanliness of the hotel, too! We'll be back again, soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Hi, thank you for your feedback and most importantly for being our loyal guests!! It is always a true pleasure to welcome you back and we will always do everything possible to merit the trust you have placed in us. Thank you so much for your loyalty!! Your satisfaction is our priority and we want to show you how much we truly appreciate you and your loyalty to us - we are here for you any time! We look forward to your next visit!