All reviews the sofa bed sized refrigerator desk area room was clean zion national park pool area is good size front desk clerk pool and hot tub three nights home away from home king suite convenient location waffles closet dishwasher st
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Nice hotel, no issues with the facility or staff. We had a check in issue where they ran the wrong credit card causing a credit card lock which impacted our vacation. Initially was not addressed to my satisfaction by the desk personnel. However within an hour of receiving my email regarding my concerns the manager rectified the situation to my satisfaction. Mistakes happen, how they are addressed is what matters. Took longer than I would have hoped but ultimately all ended well. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Spent two nights here. Beds are comfortable, quiet rooms, and clean. Breakfast is lacking and staff in this area need some customer service 101 training...smile! Front desk was speedy, some assistance with area dining would be a plus.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed 8 July 2018

This is the second and last time at this hotel. The facility is new, clean and beds are comfortable. However, the room keys don't work well. Last stay they explained that you had to insert the key card several times ( for all rooms) but that this issue would fixed n a few days. Nine months later, still the same. Last stay the WIFI didn't have internet access. Staff said tech would be onsight the day we checked out... and it still does not work nine months later. And the manager on duty was disinterested and unsympathetic these issues. Marriott does better everywhere else.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel has great service and the pool area is exposed to Sun most of the day. It's a beautiful place up above St George with good views. Very close to many eating places and shopping. We also love to go over to Tuachan theater for a show when we are here.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I had a two-night stay here, coming from a conference in Las Vegas. I wanted to spend a day at Zion NP before heading home. The room was clean and the amenities what I expected. The room was comfortable enough to give me a good night's sleep after a long drive and before a day of excursion at a national park. There are plenty of restaurants within driving distance of this hotel. Getting to Zion National Park was relatively easy. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2017