“Pretty good, not stellar or fabulous ...”
Review of The Pizza Factory

The Pizza Factory
Ranked #37 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We've eaten at two Pizza Factory locations in St. George and Santa Clara and they are alright. There is better pizza out there but, being from out of town, we don't know where the really stellar pizza is. The salad bar was nice and we do love the breadsticks. The pasta with white sauce was pretty bland. I did like that this location has a huge meeting room - it filled up with a whole busload of kids visiting the Tuacahn from Cedar City - there aren't many places that can accommodate that many people in a group.

There are newer reviews for The Pizza Factory

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Came in for the salad bar. There was not much of a selection. Greens were soggy and just a few other selections. We also ordered the bread less mini meat pizza. It was almost non egsistant. The portion size was so small !! I couldn't believe they charged me extra $ for that ridiculous offering. I have only been here one time before until tonight and I know now I won't be back or recommend this hack to anyone. McDonalds would have been a better choice !!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

The food was very good and the pasta was cooked just right--al dente--not mushy. Be aware, this restaurant does not serve any alcohol. The service was good and the prices reasonable.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

interesting bread twist..pixxa was ok, seemed very doughy. id probably eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

There is better pizza out there. This is run of the mill pizza and the value and service tends to be consistent.

They have a salad bar and the ingredients were normal.

My visits always had kids working there and some just stare at you while you are ordering or waiting for your food. It's kind of creepy.

They goof off alot too and that troubles me. Kids, what you gonna do - right?