“Acceptable place to stay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ramada St George

Ramada St George
Ranked #18 of 41 Hotels in St. George

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
La Quinta
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The Ramada Inn at St. George served my needs perfectly. The breakfast room is a great asset for people on the go. The location was perfect for my participation in the Huntsman World Senior Games. I could not see myself staying any other place. This is my fifth stay at the property since 2003.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Medicine Hat, Canada
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Great location, close to Zion discount outlets; clean hotel; any discrepancies were quickly remedied; adequate sized room; comfy beds; full breakfast with lots of choices; carpets need to be replaced; hot tub needs upgrading.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Windsor, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We had a lovely night's sleep at this hotel & the rooms were very dated, but perfectly ok. I would not rate them too highly for cleanliness, but we had just arrived from the immaculate Cosmopolitan in Vegas - so probably not entirely neutral - also I am quite OCD on clean!
All in all the hotel offers very good value for money.
The pool is really nice & open long - a bonus when travelling with kids. The whirlpool was extremely hot - my bathwater is colder than this - unnecessary on an August night to heat it up to such hot temperatures....
Location is great as it is a stone throw from a small outlet centre & many shops & restaurants, easy to reach when driving in from Vegas or Zion & has plenty of parking.
The low point here is the breakfast, which does not even deserve the name breakfast. All items but the pieces of fruit are of terrible quality & pretty much inedible. To top this there is no crockery & you have to eat the food off squeaky polystyrene plates with plastic cutlery (- yet in the rooms there are little signs to urge you to save water by re-using your towels. If you are so interested in environmentally friendly running of your hotel you definitely should not use one way plates, beakers & cutlery!!!! )There was literally nothing nice there to eat at all apart from bananas.
We only saw staff on the welcome desk on our way in & out & a friendly gentleman by the pool at closing time. The rest of the time there were no staff at all anywhere to be seen (including at breakfast).
Stay & enjoy the very, very reasonable, family friendly price, but go elsewhere for breakfast if you can.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Placentia
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this Ramada. Loved the spacious dining room and I was quite happy with our room, once we got settled. We did have a problem with the first room we were given. After starting to unpack, I went to turn down my queen bed and discovered that two of the pillows, the sheets, the blanket and the mattress cover and mattress were soaking wet---with what I assumed was water. It was completely unsleepable. I had to go back down to the desk to tell them. One of the receptionists, Raj, came back up with me and checked it out and was very apologetic. He immediately put us in the room next door, but we still had to move all our stuff a second time---and we travel with A LOT OF STUFF! My husband was pretty exasperated having to move everything again. The second room was just fine and the beds were dry and extremely comfortable. We had a very good night's sleep. The frig and the TV were excellent. The tub and toilet were a bit dated but adequate. Very pleased once we got settled in the second room.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple