I spent one night in the St. George Fairfield Inn. My room was clean and comfortable, fine for a hotel in this price range. On check-in, I was offered a choice of floors for my room. I checked in around 10 at night, and was pleased to see that the pool and spa area was open until 11, a bit later than many places. I was able to relax in the spa, which was larger than the usual six-foot circle, after a long day’s drive. The wireless internet worked fine.
Breakfast was just adequate. They had the usual cereals and breads. The one more-elaborate item was a pre-packaged Jimmy Dean egg sandwich. It was just about flavorless, and I threw mine out half-eaten. Other than that minor issue, it was a good stay, and I’d stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott offers clean comfortable rooms and excellent customer service. Great features such as deluxe continental breakfast, free high-speed internet, outdoor pool/spa/fitness center are just some of the reasons why guests choose Fairfield Inn. Earn points towards airline tickets, nights stay at a Marriott and other prizes when you sign up for Marriott rewards program. Nearby: Dixie College, LDS Temple, Lake Powell and Quail Creek State Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Fairfield Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Fairfield St. George
- St. George Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn St. George Utah