Stayed 1 night on the way back to Las Vegas from the parks in southern Utah. Two beatutiful and retored old houses. Room was a bit small, but very clean and great appointmets. (also had A/C which was nice in the 90 degree heat.) Breakfast was excellent -- tasty and very healthy. The only downside was the price was a bit steep for a small roomed B&B ($122). We stayed at the Coral Best Western the night before for $78 and the room was huge, very well furnished, large bathroom, and a buffet style breakfast. By far the better value. (but not too much quaint about a B.W., but they still get our vote for a 1 or 2 nigfht stay.) Depends what you want I suppose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Wives Inn is a professional establishment perfect for all travelers. Located in downtown St. George, the Inn consists of two large Victorian homes and a private cottage containing 13 different guest rooms. All rooms offer private baths, Cable TV, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries & a full gourmet breakfast. Wi-Fi available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seven Wives Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Wives Inn
- Seven Wives Hotel St. George
- Seven Wives Inn St. George, Utah