Every tourist town has its hot spots, it's unique places to stay, restaurants you must dine at, and experiences that must be had. St. George, Utah is blessed with the Seven Wives Inn, the Painted Pony and breathtaking red rock scenery. Check yourself into a nice suite with a jetted tub, walk to dinner at the Pony and this gentlemen will get you out of the dog house like it has for me many times.
Thank you Seven Wives Inn for your professionalism and consistency you never let me down! Also thanks to the lovely couple who recommended the Seven Wives when I was in San Diego.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Wives Inn is a professional establishment perfect for all travelers. Located in downtown St. George, the Inn consists of two large Victorian homes and a private cottage containing 13 different guest rooms. All rooms offer private baths, Cable TV, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries & a full gourmet breakfast. Wi-Fi available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Wives Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Wives Hotel St. George
- 7 Wives Inn
- Seven Wives Inn St. George, Utah