I stayed at the Wingate for 1 night on my way to Salt Lake for business. The hotel was immaculate, well run and the front desk was very friendly. Breakfast was average but a well cooked version of fast food. Overall it was a very good stay. I would highly recommend the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wingate by Wyndham St. George is just 3 years new offering contemporary style with oversized rooms with your choice of one King bed or two Queen beds or our Two Room Suites with a King Bed and sofa bed. Your stay includes a full breakfast with eggs, waffles, fresh fruit, juices, milk, breads, cereal and extras. We are conveniently located for those visiting Zion National Park, Tuacahn Amphitheatre, Dixie State College and Southern Utah activities. Our courtyard and complex area includes a Super Wal-Mart, multiple restaurants, bank, gas stations, dry cleaners and nail salons. We offer airport shuttle to the St. George Airport. All rooms include flat screen TV, High Speed Internet, Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, In-Room Safe and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham St. George Hotel St. George
- Wingate St George
- St George Wingate
- Wingate By Wyndham St. George Utah