Wingate by Wyndham St. George
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$189
Hotels.com
Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$128
Official Hotel
Clarion Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$89
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$59
US$111
Hampton Inn St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$167
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
US$455
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$115
Agoda.com
Chalet Motel(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$69
1,462 results
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelquiet areawaffleshighly recommend this hotelclean hotelpastryabove averageroom was largepool and hot tubeach morninggreat pricegreat roomsausageking bedzion national parkbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2009

A great hotel, very modern and clean inside. The place looks and smells very new. Rooms extremely clean, they have a desk in the rooms with free WiFi (had a slight problem connecting). The free breakfast looked great, I'm vegan so did not have much. Pool was always empty and in the shade when the sun was at it's hottest, jacuzzi was nice too.

The only thing I have to say it that all 3 of us found the beds to be very uncomfortable. We all woke with back ache but put it down to the fact that the beds are hard as they are very new.

The rooms have a fridge and microwave in them, there is also a 24hr Wallmart just accross the car park so you could nip over and get a meal to cook for yourself.

Would love to stay at this hotel again but only if beds were softer by then.

Just like to add the man on reception when I checked in was so nice and friendly, almost the best I have experienced anywhere.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Tim J, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2015

Thank you again, for allowing us the opportunity to provide our service and hospitality to you during your stay with us at the Wingate by Wyndham. We are very please that you gave us the opportunity to show you what a great hotel we have here in lovely St. George and we do understand that their is a lot of choices and we are extremely happy you choose us. We hope to see you again very soon have a wonderful day!!

Tim James

Reviewed 15 September 2009

I enjoyed staying at this hotel back in May. I booked on Hotwire and called the hotel after my booking to request two queen beds (Hotwire doesn't allow you to choose). After the hotel associate told me I was automatically assigned to room with two double beds, I was disappointed when I walked into my room and saw one king size bed. I called the front desk at 10 pm when I got there only to be told they were booked for the night. Around 11 pm, my friend and I were watching a movie on the TV and the phone rang. The front desk lady told me they had a cancellation and we could change rooms. I was pleased with their excellent service!!!

The hotel rooms were a real treat to stay in. We hardly wanted to leave with our plush beds with down comforters and big flat screen TV. The pool was small but looked inviting. Loved the continental breakfast in the morning...good food, and also the tasty cookies given upon check-in. The brand new Wal-Mart next door came in handy for some late night supplies as well. Great visit..thanks Wingate!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
StGeorgeWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2009

We do our best to take care of our guest and accomodate them to the best of our abilities even when they are not guranteed their room type through places such as Hotwire and Priceline. It is great to see that you enjoyed our breakfast. We do enjoy having Walmart right next door for our guest for supplies of anything and everything that they may need. We hope to see you again down here in St. George and next time that you are ready to come down give us a call. 435.673.9608. We will take good care of you just like last time.

Reviewed 23 August 2009

This hotel is the best 3* hotel I've ever stayed at. After 2 months of travelling almost 10,000 miles across the continent we decided to take a few days and decompress together as a family here at the wingate in St. George. These guys are second to none! The staff was great- helpful, friendly, genuinely interested in our stay and comfort. The decor is amazing- very relaxing and modern. Overall it was a fantastic stay and I highly recommend it for families!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
StGeorgeWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2009

It seems like you guys know how to travel if you have been 10,000 miles across the continent. We are glad to see that you enjoyed our hotel here in St. George. We try to do our best in taking care of our guest for whatever reason you may be visiting. We hope to see you again in St. George and thanks again for the great comment!

Reviewed 17 August 2009

We chose this hotel for an anniversary trip due to all the favorable reviews we read on TripAdvisor. Must say it did not disappoint. The breakfast was great each day. The room was a lot larger than I expected and the king bed was very comfortable. LCD TV was nice but would have enjoyed more varied channels. The room was quiet and felt like home. The pool/hot tub area was normal sized and wasn't busy. We felt the rates were very reasonable compared to other hotels in St. George. Location is a little south of downtown St. George, but there are shops/restaurants within a short distance. There is a new Walmart within walking distance of the hotel. Staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
StGeorgeWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2009

We hope that your anniversary was everything you hoped for and then some. We are glad to see that you enjoyed the hotel and all that it has to offer. We are south of downtown St. George, but like you said we have some great restaurants along with Walmart right here in walking distance. Happy Anniversary and hope you have a great one agian this coming year!

Reviewed 10 August 2009

For the price we paid I felt that the Wingate exceeded every expectation, they have a decent free hot Breakfast which was a great thing before we headed off to Zion each day. It was a little bit of a drive to get to the park, but we felt that it was a good trade off, we enjoyed having more shopping and eating options in saint george. The hotels in Springdale were much more expensive.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
StGeorgeWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2009

We are glad that you came to Southern Utah and visited Zions National Park. We are glad to see that St. George and the Wingate Hotel was a good trade off with deciding to stay St. George. We hope to see you next year and hope you have a great week!
P.S. We will make sure that our breakfast continues to stay hot.