“Usual Olive Garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

One of my favorite things about Olive Garden when I am traveling is that I know what to expect. The food is always good, the service is always respectable, and you get a lot for your money.

If you're looking for the finest Italian cuisine, Olive Garden is not for you. For good food and a good value from a chain restaurant, then Olive Garden fits the bill.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This visit to this Olive Garden was excellent, the food was extra tasty, the server was extra good, so you should ask for Shelley N. If you go and the place was extra nice, not to loud with it being so busy on such a hot afternoon! Thanks Olive Garden in St George It keep up the good work!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We ate here on a Saturday afternoon... even though the wait to get a table was long (there were a TON of people.. I think the whole town of St. George decided to stop in) it was definitely worth it! Our service was great and quick, the waitress did a really good job of keeping our drinks and bread sticks full! The food was delicious (I ate all of my fettuccine Alfredo) and the atmosphere was comfortable!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We eat at the Olive Garden where we live in Las Vegas about once a month, so we tried the Olive Garden in St. George. We were surprised at the difference. The salad was so fresh and crisp and delightful. I had the chicken with apricot sauce and risotto with tomatoes - was so fresh and wonderful flavors. My friend had the chicken alfredo and loved it also. We do recommend this Olive Garden - it was very good, even for a chain. The service was excellent and didn't wait more than two minutes. The server was a nice and accommodating as she could be. All in all a great experience.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food was as expected, typical Olive Garden. The service was excellent. I didn't have any thing negative to comment on.