“bland - restaurant and sandwhiches”
Review of Tom's Deli

Tom's Deli
Ranked #75 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Duvall, Washington, United States
“bland - restaurant and sandwhiches”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Slightly more expensive than other delis, but you have to make your own sandwich. They cut the bread and put the meat on. You do all the rest. Basically you just tell them what meat and cheese to put on. For being in business for 36 years Toms has not learned much about sandwiches.

Visited January 2014

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Very good sandwiches, friendly service.”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Loved the potato salad. I wqas a little hesitant to order the smal container for $1.70 extra, but it was money well spent. I enjoyed the rueben on rye, but wished there had been a little more meat on the sandwich. It seemed a little skimpy to me compared to other sandwich shops. My husband had a hot turkey sandwich and loved his also.

Visited January 2014
St George, Utah
“Loved the soaked Whole Jalapeno!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

The place is a no-frills kind of place. The girl's were detached from offering friendly smiling employee's.

Being my first time here, I got a basic roast beef sandwich. Had I known there were more unique sandwiches, I would have tried one. I'll go back and do that.

After they give you your sandwich, you take it over to a salad bar table and add mayo and other condiments. You give it back to them and they wrapped it in paper. I got mine to go.

I loved the soaked Whole Jalapeno!

I ate the first half - enjoyed it tremendously! 9 hours later I ate the second half - just as good.

Not a destination for me, but then again, this was the first sandwich I have had in years.

• Visited August 2013
St. George, Utah
“Best Deli ever!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Tom's the best sandwich in town. We have been eating here for over 30 years. The potato salad is a must!

• Visited July 2013
Brevard, North Carolina
“Basic Deli”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Tom's deli is a few minutes off the Interstate. You can basically make your own sandwich
I admit I've never had a rye roll but was good. I had cornbeef and my husband had pastrami. Both were lean and sliced thin which is how I like it. Only negative is that I'm used to NY or NJ where they pile on the meat. The meat to bread ratio was less than I'm accustomed to

• Visited May 2013