“Very Yummy Frozen Custard!”

Nielsen's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 22 Dessert in St. George
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is a great place to stop by and get custard. But honestly, if you wanted to get ice cream, I would recommend going to Coldstone. It is about five minutes for Nielsen's, and the ice cream at Coldstone is unbeatable! But, Nielsen's is pretty good.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Not sure if I would have made a special trip to go here, but if you are passing by, stop on by. There isn't such seating, so plan on taking it with you or eating outside. I got a sundae and I felt that I paid way too much for as small of cup as it was in, but the rest of my family got the concrete ice cream and it seemed it was more worth the money. We all thought it was good.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We sure do LOVE frozen custard & Nielsen's was delicious! Obviously a popular place, we had a wait, but it was worth every minute. Just an old-fashioned ice cream shop, but just what we needed.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

A little pricey but we shared and it was yummy! Only one person working but they weren't busy so no problem, they don't take plastic so make sure you have cash.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

If you have never been privileged to have frozen custard, then you are missing out! Nielsen's is the ONLY place to try it and keep going back. There is a new imitator on the other side of town but that custard is crap! Only get Nielsen's Custard. My fav is the caramel cashew.