“Empty Restaurant”

Smashburger
Ranked #78 of 248 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I had Smashburger once before at the SLC Airport. Took the family and was expecting a good meal. The kids meals were $4.99 each. I can say that after we were done I wish I took them to the Habit down the street.

Food was decent but pricy. Restaurant was empty on a Sunday night which is never a good sign.

Maybe we just hit them at a bad time but I have no plans to return.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Get the kids meals! They are huge, and only $5. You get three things with the kids meal. First, you can get a hotdog, burger, chicken strips (2), or a grilled cheese sandwich (at some locations they have this). Then you can get a side. They have plenty of sides, and I can't list them all, but the main ones are fries, smash fries (much better then normal fries, they have rosemary and olive oil on them), sweet potato fries, and sweet potato smashfries. Then you get a drink. Huge portion, great deal.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

It was a shame that the burgers were a little overdone and a tad dry, because the fries were delicious. Crispy on the outside, and meaty on the inside. The prices were reasonable for the size of the portions, and most of the regular add ons were gratis. Too bad we can't switch burgers from In-N-Out!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

My first time to Smash Burger and I was impressed with the fresh options for piling on your burger. Avocado was a great addition!

The onion straws were very good! Thin and crispy

Restaurant was clean and staff very helpful

Food value was reasonable.

Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

Had a hard time finding this place the day before by GPS. When found we really liked the burgers and shakes with super fried onions. For a chain these burgers are seriously good.