“Not living up to potential.”
Review of Bishop's Grill

Bishop's Grill
Ranked #54 of 327 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Description: Just Opened A Diner. Went To Their Preopening.
Description: Just Opened A Diner. Went To Their Preopening.
Reviewed 23 February 2024

Great potential, poor execution. Nice staff, but disorganized and slow. Beans with dinner straight out of a can and blahs. Country gravy bland. Wife's sweet potato cold. Disappointing.

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 24 September 2023 via mobile

Go you won’t be sorry! I had the Country Breakfast and my wife had the Veggie Omelette both were very good! Service also was great. Alan was our server did a great job!!

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 17 August 2023

An eclectic clientele appreciates the great food and fast & friendly service at one of St. George's best diners for breakfast and/or lunch!

Date of visit: August 2023
Reviewed 21 July 2023

This is the spot to be ignored. I walked out after no one bothered to ask if maybe I needed water :( As I got up and almost at the door I hear 'sire, what would you like to drink?'

Too little to late.

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 8 June 2023

I was sitting at the counter and observed a server named "Quan" scooping butter into a small plastic container which he placed on top of a waffle. He got some butter on his fingers and proceeded to place is right hand in his mouth and licked the butter off his fingers. He then picked up the plate with his contaminated hand and served it to a customer. This incident occurred in clear view in front of the service window behind the counter. I was shocked and immediately finished my breakfast and reported this incident and what I had just observed to the Owner/Manager at the cashiers desk. She stated she was concerned, that the Health Department could have shut her down, and that she would "have a talk" with Quan. Upon returning to this restaurant a few days later I was surprised to observe that "Quan" was still working there. I observed that he continues to have his hands on his face often during his shift. I am not only concerned about this continued behavior which is allowed but also wonder what other issues are allowed to continue? I don't feel comfortable frequenting this restaurant any more as long as this employee is still working there. His behavior is disgusting and unsanitary!!

Date of visit: June 2023