“Decent meal”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The food was decent but it the name is a little confusing. When we walked in, one half of the restaurant is Benihana style cooking while the other half was regular sushi meal. What I really liked about this place is that the portions were huge for the price.

It was a little pricey.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was greeted and sat right away. Had a great selection of sushi and I did sample a variety of three off the menu. All were fabulous, tasted fresh and it was hard to stop! The sushi prep and delivery to my table was a bit longer than I would expect, so if you bring kids they may get antsy, but for me it was just fine. I didn't feel rushed to finish my meal and my server was very friendly and professional.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

While attending plays at the Tuacahn outdoor amphitheatre, 16 of us ate at Sakura. The staff was friendly and entertaining with the cook preparing our entrees at the table benihana style. The food was very good and the cook put on quite a show. They accommodated our large party quite well. If you are into this style of restaurant, I would recommend Sakura.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is a true Japanese Steak House experience. The chef was entertaining, the food was good and well-priced. A bottle of the house chardonnay was only $18.00

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner and enjoyed it. I had the duck curry, which was awesome. My husband had the mango shrimp which he thoroughly enjoyed. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The service was excellent.