See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Crescent Moon Inn in October 2011. We live in Vegas, and we were looking for a quiet place to stay that wasn't too far of a drive. I stumbled upon this inn while doing endless Google searches, and I am so glad that I did.

Our 'room' felt more like a townhouse, really! It was fully furnished and equipped with a kitchen, separate bedroom, living room, front and back balconies, and rooftop access. I believe every room has rooftop access and at least one balcony, but I'm not 100% sure about that. The view was spectacular. The inn is situated near a reservoir and red rocks, creating a serene setting. We absolutely loved it.

If you are looking for a place with nightlife and such, this isn't the place for you, but that's not what we were looking for. We just needed to escape the insanity of Vegas for a weekend, and the inn helped us do that.

The inn is located in the Kayenta community, which is home to an art village, meditation labyrinth, and a wonderful restaurant. We ate at the restaurant one night (the pasta dish was fantastic), and drove into St. George for pizza the other night. It's a quick drive to the state parks that are nearby--we took a day to explore Snow Canyon, which was only about 15 minutes away.

You can read my full review with photos here: http://travelated.com/the-most-beautiful-place-in-america-part-1

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emcsims
TylerMorales, Owner at Crescent Moon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2012

Thank you soo much for staying with us. We always enjoy and appreciate hearing about the great experiences people are able to have at The Crescent Moon Inn. With all that there is to see in So. Utah, we feel that The Crescent Moon Inn and Kayenta are a perfect place to start or have as a home-base. Thanks again!

Reviewed 9 December 2011

While exploring the area I came across Kayenta and was surprised to find that they also had room accommodations. This is the perfect place to escape to. Magical views, warm community and nature abound.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends

Yes, The Crescent Moon Inn is the perfect place to stay to enjoy all that Kayenta has to offer. Our suites are uniquely decorated with original artwork form local artists and provide luxury accommodations at a reasonable price. Thank you so much for visiting!