“Good in a pinch”

Ranked #89 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good in a pinch”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

My husband and I have eaten here twice and found the food to be good. They seem to be short staffed at lunch time, as there has never been an employee posted as hostess and the last time we were there we had to wait several minutes before anyone acknowledged and seated us. We will continue to go here in a pinch and should we happen to be on that side of town, but will not go out of our way to dine here.

• Visited February 2013

St. George, Utah
“Not bad if you like Tex Mex!”
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I have eaten here several times and I didn't find them to have very authentic Mexican food, but it was pretty good nonetheless. I would have given a higher rating if the service was better and they would stop running out of stuff. Also, they even closed 20 minutes early one time and they refused to serve my group because they said it had been slow that day so they decided to close early! I'm sorry, but you need to stick to your posted business hours -- very unprofessional.

Visited August 2012
“Blech!”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I've been here twice. Both times were very disappointing. The chimichanga wasn't even crispy. It was soggy like the oil in the fryer wasn't hot enough. But the soggyness was from oil. Ruined the whole dinner. I will not ever go back.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jeepers_Mimi
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Food is not up to par”
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

There were some good reviews of this restaurant, so while visiting St. George, which I do several times a year, the wife and I decided to give it a shot. We were very disappointed. Overall, the food was not that good. The salsa was tasteless and I wouldn't be surprised if it came from a can. The beans were not very good. The enchiladas were soggy and bland. The nachos were average.

I've eaten at a lot of Mexican restaurants. This wasn't even middle-of-the-road. There were less than ten reviews of this restaurant, so I wouldn't be surprised if those good reviews were some "homers" trying to help the place out. I'll be trying out other spots next time i'm in town. You should, too.

Saint George, Utah
“Will Definately Return”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

This restaraunt has the best chili rellenos in town. They have daily lunch specials and the place is usually packed, so get there early. Nice people. Good atmosphere.

• Visited May 2012