“Amazing great food!!!”
Review of The Patio Grill - CLOSED

The Patio Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Amazing great food!!!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

The patio grill is one of my favorite restaurants in St george. When my family comes in to town that's the place to go. They have great food awesome service really clean restaurant. We were there this past weekend. I never go out of my way to eat FISH TACOS they are amazing! My husband loves there fajitas best fajitas in town. My son had there NEW BBQ food he ordered a large combo which had Brisket 5 rack of Ribs potato salad, baked beans, and delicious corn on the cob. He loved it! And of course my family had their amazing and delicious Sea food boil. I highly recommend the patio grill. And if you want a good laugh I recommend our server "Grisselle" she takes really good care of us every time me and my family go there. Best server I've ever had!

“Fresh food”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This has become one of our favorite places for good food. Service is kinda slow each time we go, but the food is always good.

Hurricane, Utah
“A bit pricey but a good place to eat”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We ate outside during the early evening. It was quite warm but their misters made it tolerable. The server was friendly and service was good. I had the low country (or seafood) boil -- availble only on Fridays and Saturdays. It's served in a bucket -- corn on the cob, potatoes, onions, sausage, and your choice of shrimp and/orcrab legs. The contents of the bucket is tossed on a big sheet of butcher paper, and you dig in. The boil is served with a salad and everything was good. My wife had the beef fajitas and said it was hands down the best fajitas in St. George. It's a bit pricey, but no complaints otherwise.

• Visited June 2014
utah
“Patio Grill”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The burgers and fries were good .The fries are the battered kind . One of us had a salad and someone had spaghetti that looked good . Service was slow and the waiter kept asking what did "WE " want to order . Like he was going to join us or something .Kind of high priced . It was just OK . Nothing special .

• Visited June 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fish Tacos Yum Yum”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We ate outside and loved it....one of us had a burger and fries and one had the fish tacos - crispy. Both were terrific! I definitely recommend this place for a casual meal with friends or family anytime the weather calls for outside eating. Service was friendly, food was good, and the atmosphere was fun enough to linger - we even ordered dessert just so we wouldn't feel bad about not leaving...who orders cheesecake at lunchtime - outside in 90 degree weather! We will definitely eat here next time we are in town and you should too.

Visited May 2014