“Filling sandwich”

Dining options: Reservations
MA
“Filling sandwich”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I got the 9" sandwich and had plenty leftover for lunch the next day. The fresh turkey was great and the stuffing and cranberry was good. The menu has lots of vegetarian options with their own veggie faux meats. The prices were good especially considering how much food we had leftover.

Visited July 2014

Yuma, Arizona
“Told it was BEYOND the greatest”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

It was normal - lacking in GREAT flavor. WTH was my friend ranting about? I did not get it. I will try one more time just in case the cook was a louse.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ahfooee
Ivins, Utah
“Good and well--”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Took reviewers advice and the food for our party of four was very good across the board. If only there was the slightest bit of ambiance and to double we were seated in the far back of the second room on a slow night. Would definitely go back for the food and hope for a better seating.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sunnycm2014
Saint George, Utah, United States
“A Jewel in St. George”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I hadn't been there for awhile, but last night 8 of us dined there. The special was Sea Bass, and four of the 8 had it and said it was wonderful. I had the Chicken Gorgonzola which is my favorite, and it did not disappoint. We were seated away from the crowd, they gave us separate checks, the service was impeccable, the food was delicious, and the portions are ample. The only negative is that it is only open for dinner Thursday through Saturday (maybe Wednesday, I can't remember). If you're in St. George, put it on your list!

• Visited April 2014
St. George, Utah
“Underwhelmed”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My husband and I have been excited to try Cappelettis for some time now. Tonight was the night. We eat out often and are definitely foodies who enjoy trying new places and delicious meals! Our dish of pasta and seafood was quite average and frankly came with MUCH more poorly cooked pasta than actual seafood. Bland and unsatisfying with terrible service to top it off. Our server never asked us how the food was and never bothered to clear one empty dish or refill my coffee. We sat for about 15 minutes after our meal was finished and had to ask a busser to please get our check from our server. For a delicious italian food and excellent service we will be continuing our patronage at Piccolo Mondo instead.

• Visited April 2014