“great healthy food”

Cuisines: Asian
Cincinnati, Ohio
“great healthy food”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were in the mood for oriental fare the nite we stayed in St George and our hotel clerk recommended here. Food was freshly prepared and hot when we picked it up. If you like oriental spicy food this is the spot

Visited October 2013
1 Thank wildflower514

St. George, Utah
“Taste of Faux Asia”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

tl;dr (too long; didn't read) 1 word, wretched.
I have had Ahi's before quite some time ago as it was delivered to dispatch while I was working there. I never really had any interest in eating here as I prefer dedicated Asian restaurants as opposed to smorgasbord versions. But, we were hungry and not many places deliver. So I tried their "chicken pad thai", a favorite of mine.
It was nothing like pad thai. Nuh-thing. BUT, it wasn't intolerable. That all changed the time I actually went to the restaurant a couple weeks ago.
A friend and I decided we wanted to try some place close by. Since I had a decent experience with them before (though it wasn't pad thai I could allow for it being "Asian chicken noodle stuff"), I told her it should be pretty good and they have a lot of options that she could choose from. She chose some type of rice bowl. I don't recall the sauce but she did get chicken as well. I opted for my Asian chicken noodle stuff and waited patiently at our table. The food was ready quite quickly which is nice when you are on lunch.
My noodles were saturated in sauce, you could tip the plate and pour the sauce off of it. The chicken had been completely over-cooked and was hard and dry with a displeasing burned flavor. The noodles were so slimy with sauce that it was like eating, well, slimy noodles; these were not the noodles one usually used in pad thai.
My friend had a similar issue with her dish. There was too much sauce as well as very little chicken and was full of vegetables. Granted she is not a fan of veg (truth be told, neither am I lol). I tasted it and I'm thinking they used a similar sauce in her rice bowl with the same proportions. The rice in her bowl were awash with the stuff. Rice really shouldn't be mushy and soggy; her's was.
Neither of us completed our respective meals, I barely ate even half of mine and I would aver she ate less than a third of hers. Thank the maker our boss had brought donuts into work that morning though we both had to rinse our mouths quite vigorously to get the burnt sauce residue and after taste gone. Could have ruined our donuts :( That would have been just one insult to our palates too many.
I've had friends who like this place, maybe it's the dishes they select. Who knows. I for one will never return nor recommend this place. I'm sure they are nice, but that's little compensation for such poor fare.

• Visited August 2013
“No flavor. No point.”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Ingredients probably decent quality, but the three dishes had no sauce... Or else, their sauce is ridiculous. Orange chicken, General Tso's chicken and Sweet and Sour chicken aren't what you are ordering without the sauce, I'm sure you will agree.

When I called them to complain, the employee argued with me about the issue, so I told him that I'd just go somewhere else and share my experience with others. I am Asian myself, and have a pretty good idea what dishes should taste like.

Find someplace else, friends. St. George has no shortage of food options.

• Visited August 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Did the trick for an Asian food craving”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I liked that they deliver to your room at the La Quinta Suites since we were too tired to go out after driving all day. The food was OK and they skimped on the meat in the dishes.

Visited June 2013
Monte Rio
“Good,fresh Asian food at a great price”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Very good Asian dishes at reasonable prices. The service was friendly and fast. Highly recommended. No alcohol served here.

• Visited May 2013