“Great food small space”
Review of The Lunch Box

The Lunch Box
Ranked #72 of 252 Restaurants in St. George
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: This cozy sandwich shops sits in the center of St. George and creates lunch sensations for your pleasure! Unlike the big chains....you are the reason we are here....and you will know this through the food, service and atmosphere.
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Lunch is phenomenal here but space is really limited. I hope they will expand soon to accommodate more patrons.

1  Thank stgeezy13
Deliman22, Owner at The Lunch Box, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2013

Thanks for the nice words and we are working on adding a few tables. Doing some changes during our break that will add two tables inside and as the weather cools we will add two more outside....see you soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The food was alright, but nothing really memorable. The atmosphere was fun, but the A/C didn't seem to be working well. We waited for quite a long time for our sandwiches and there wasn't much of a crowd. My idiosyncratic complaint is that the sandwiches and pasta salad had sweet pickles and I believe sweet pickles were created by the devil himself.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Our group of 6 decided to try the lunch box based on reviews from other travelers. While the sandwiches were good, they didn't really stand out. I tried the French Dip; which came with a generous portion of roast beef piled on a nice roll, and spread with a mild but tasty horseradish sauce. The Potato salad was good, but likely out of a carton.

Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

Every sandwich I tried was great. I will go again. My wife loved the cheese sandwich an I had the French dip.

Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch and it was a real treat. Tried the BBQ pork sandwich and potato salad and loved it. We were traveling thru the area and will make a point to stop by again. Great food at a good price.

1  Thank KUFan2