“Amazing food.”
Review of The Lunch Box

The Lunch Box
Ranked #68 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: This cozy sandwich shops sits in the center of St. George and creates lunch sensations for your pleasure! Unlike the big chains....you are the reason we are here....and you will know this through the food, service and atmosphere.
St. George, Utah
“Amazing food.”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I've been to the Lunch Box twice and each time, I was blown away by how delicious their food is. Both times I ordered the club, I just couldn't get enough of it. Their food is very fresh and very filling. The sandwich was cut into fourths and I could only finish 2 of them. It was huge! I was very happy about having leftovers though, I took it to work the next day and it was just as good if not better. The owner, Tony, who we spoke with is an awesome guy. He was so fun to chat with. We got there right as they were closing (whoops. We should have looked up their hours) and he still accommodated us and made us feel very welcome there. My Dad actually eats at the Lunch Box regularly and Tony remembered him very well and knew what he ordered, so there really is such great customer service there. I can't wait to go back and try their BBQ Pork sandwich, which I've heard great things about. Basically, I highly recommend the Lunch Box.

• Visited November 2013

Cedar City, Utah
“Where to sit? That is the question!!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

The food was ok.
I would order from them again. The only problem is they have very limited seating and the seating they have is very cramped.
Maybe take out is the key to this place.
The location is a challenge also. No parking.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank cedarcitydave
St. George, Utah
“Great food small space”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Lunch is phenomenal here but space is really limited. I hope they will expand soon to accommodate more patrons.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank stgeezy13
Deliman22, Owner at The Lunch Box, responded to this review, 10 August 2013
Thanks for the nice words and we are working on adding a few tables. Doing some changes during our break that will add two tables inside and as the weather cools we will add two more outside....see you soon!
Utah
“Good, but forgetable”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The food was alright, but nothing really memorable. The atmosphere was fun, but the A/C didn't seem to be working well. We waited for quite a long time for our sandwiches and there wasn't much of a crowd. My idiosyncratic complaint is that the sandwiches and pasta salad had sweet pickles and I believe sweet pickles were created by the devil himself.

• Visited July 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Lunch at the Lunch Box”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Our group of 6 decided to try the lunch box based on reviews from other travelers. While the sandwiches were good, they didn't really stand out. I tried the French Dip; which came with a generous portion of roast beef piled on a nice roll, and spread with a mild but tasty horseradish sauce. The Potato salad was good, but likely out of a carton.

Visited June 2013