“A pretty average Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 22 January 2013

It is a large chain and they are all abut the same. At least I donlt recall using one that was much different from any other. The best thing about it is the location - adjacent to a fairly large name-brand outlet mall.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

We visit our Star Bucks (Centerville Utah) several times a day and we love it! The one in St. George was nothing like we are used to. For example when we pulled up to the front door there was a group smoking right there! So my wife asked to move so she would not have to smell it. We have a severe allergy to smoke. I didn't say anything to the man smoking and he smarted off that we were not tolerate and became very aggressive towards me. Right at the front door! I explained why we had to move and I had no problem if he wanted to smoke but not near me or my wife. He became out of control and one of the workers outside (they were friends) tried to calm him down and kept saying how sorry she was. Where was the manager? They should have taken control of the situation right away. We left and meet up with our group who said they wanted to get coffee, so everyone went to 25 and main instead. Everyone was very happy and able to relax in peace!

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!