“Don't miss this place!”

Riggatti's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #25 of 244 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Everything was excellent! And the pizza tasted wonderful! It was so good we ordered another one to go.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We loved, loved this pizza. Fresh ingredients without garlic. Very friendly owner and staff. Salad was generous and complimented pizza perfectly. Don't miss this.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

very good, they have a lot of different options, I liked them all but, i sill love there combination. There is very little seating, so do not expect to get a table, its better to call ahead pick up your food and eat somewhere else. Parking is also harder if you have a lot of cars but if you just picking up and going its perfect.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I had never been in before, stopped downtown to eat lunch and happened in here. Studied the menu a few minutes and then was turned on to the lunch special by the guy that was running the place. I opted for the pollo barbecue chicken pizza for my special and it was the perfect size and was great! Not much room inside-don't bring a big group, but for me and my party of one it worked out just fine.

1  Thank HaulingBikes
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Maybe it was the experience of seeing my pizza made right in front of me and then cooked by a wood fire in a brick oven...or perhaps the quaint small eating area with few stools, and being in the downtown, historic district of St. George...but I loved it.

The size of the pizza seemed a small for the price but the taste was worth it....then again I was extremely hungry so I could have eaten much more. Give it a shot.