“OK asian but nothing special”
Review of Red Ginger - CLOSED

Red Ginger
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Food was ok, nothing special. I probably won't go back. Very bland. They need to take it up a notch! it's not bad, just barely good. You may like ti so give it a try. I will go elsewhere.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Excellent Quality, Great service, Big servings, Great price's. One of the best I've seen in a while, Great experience Will visit often

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I was expecting another generic Chinese restaurant experience, which to me means tasty sauces on sometimes subpar chicken or beef. The quality of the chicken at Red Ginger was superb. It would have tasted great without the sauces, which were also excellent. The food was a little cheaper than average and the service was friendly. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank Zhapekanovich
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

My expectations weren't all that high when we first pulled up, I was expecting another mediocre, run-of-the-mill Americanized Asian cuisine restaurant, but this all changed when our food arrived. The sushi was prepared and garnished the way it's supposed to be, not just thrown together and clumsily tossed on a plate. Not only was the sushi good looking, it was good tasting. If you are in St. George and in the mood for some Asian cuisine, definitely give this place a try. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Dreese82
Reviewed 15 February 2013

This Asian restruant serves the best sushi and Chinese cuisine in town. Their portions are large, the food is fresh, and service is excellent. My husband is the son of a well known Chinese chef and he says it's the closest thing he's gotten to his dad's cooking in St George. That's some high praise believe me! You won't regret eating here. You might want to call ahead on a busy night though, it's small.