“So Many Choices!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 September 2013

After a long day on the road, discovering Pier 49 San Fransisco Pizza in St. George, UT, was such a delight. Their promise of sour-dough crust brought us in. The banner with the huge variety of choices kept us there. I mean, they even had a pizza with no cheese on it posted! They seemed to have everything.

The restaurant appeared to be a blend between fast food and casual sit down dining. That is, we ordered at a counter but then took a seat in a booth along the windows to await our food. My college-bound daughter thought the atmosphere was poorly done, but having been to San Francisco fairly recently, I enjoyed the wooden seagulls keeping watch, and the colorful scenes from SanFran that graced the walls.

Our food seemed to take "forever" but was so worth the wait.The crust and ratio of toppings can make or break a pizza in my opinion. The Golden Gate Vegetarian pizza I received was delicious. My daughter and I shared although her half had no pineapple (silly girl). My spouse opted for the Bay Bridge pizza which was the same as the Golden Gate but without cheese. The crust was light and perfect--absolutely delectable--and the toppings were "just right". I wish there were one closer to where I live so I could go there again. I enjoyed my meal at Pier 49 San Francisco Pizza.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Great Service, wonderful tasting food. Highly recommend this establishment. Very liberal with toppings on both of our pizza's. You won't be disappointed. Go and enjoy yourself.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

When you go here to experience the Pier 49 S.F. Pizza please understand there never was a Pier 49 S.F. Pizza Joint! I grew up in the area of S.F., did San Fran City Tours and there has NEVER been a pizza joint there.

That said, The sour dough is what the owners had in mind and the advertising to use the Pier thing is brilliant.

That said, the pizza is made fresh and the dough is unique, not spectacular.

I ate there again today and enjoyed the flavors of the "Golden Gate" Vegetarian with Alfredo sauce instead of the tomato base.

The atmosphere is a walk up to the counter to order, take a seat and they bring it out to you.

Plenty of San Francisco photos on the wall, music from today's artists while a silent t.v. tout's a sport's channel.

I'd eat here again.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Whether you eat in or order take-out, Pier 49 is wonderful pizza.
It is family-friendly tasty dining. Before having kids, we'd take friends there for a good pkace to actually be able to hear one another talk. Andnie that we've got a toddler, I love that it's never super crowded. We can safely take our kiddo out without worrying about the noise level being overwhelming for him or having to wait ages to be seated.
Their pizzas are a comfort food, their staff is friendly, they are kid-friendly, and the price is right.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

We drove by this place on a recent trip to St. George and decided to give it a try. It's a small place. The owner took our order, made and delivered our food. He was the only person working in the restaurant. We ordered the Trolley pizza and a create your own pizza. Both came with sufficient toppings and had a great taste. Usually when I order pizza I do not like thick crust but I found this to be pretty decent and not greasy at all. The only thing I was expecting was more of a sourdough flavor to the crust since they claim to be a sourdough pizza place. The crust tasted very ordinary. If it had a true sourdough taste this place would have gotten top marks from me. That being said I would definitely eat here again. Side note: Their soda fountain has apple beer in it which I had never seen before and both my husband and my father enjoyed it immensely.