“Referred by a friend”

Dining options: Delivery
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Referred by a friend”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A friend said we needed to stop here while visiting St. George. We got the dinner for 2 meal so we could have a sampling of different styles of the sourdough crust. Very good and the price was just right. $20 to feed 2 adults and a child. App, pizza, desert and drinks.

• Visited June 2014

San Luis Obispo, California
“AMAZING AND UNIQUE PIZZA!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Oh My God!! Try the Chicken and mushroom Alfredo pizza!! Wow is all I can say. Best pizza I've ever had! The other pizza flavors were good too, but the best is bar far the Chicken & Mushroom Alfredo!! I was hesitant too about Alfredo sauce on pizza, but they do it right!

Visited March 2014
Falcon, CO
“Jumbo size?”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Seriously, the joke of a "Jumbo Size" knocked this place down two stars. The menu said "feeds 5 - 6, but three of us polished this off easy. And that was after snacking for an hour while enjoying some cocktails, and also eating one of their cheesy breads. The pizza was good, and the crust exceptional, but get your advertising straight, please. Not to mention that the 13" pizza was delivered in a 15" box. Sorry folks, but $35 for what amounted to a tasty snack was excessive.

• Visited March 2014
poway
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

After a windy day of golf we were all to tired to dress and go out, so we ordered pizza from Pier 49, because they would deliver to our hotel. It was some of the best pizza we had ever eaten! Fresh ingredients great crust, and lots of combinations to select. Will certainly eat there again when in St. George.

• Visited October 2013
Santa Clara, Utah
“Great pizza, nice people”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I'm a local, and this is one of my go-to weekday lunch spots. The thick-crust sourdough pizza is great and filling. Most often I get a couple of slices, a side salad, and soda, which they offer together as a lunch special. They typically have a variety of slices to choose from at lunch, the main options most often being alfredo chicken, BBQ chicken, supreme, chicken bacon ranch, or pepperoni. I have my favorites, but frankly you can't go wrong with any of those.

Of course, the selection is much broader if you are ordering a whole pie or two to eat in or take out, which I do occasionally.

This is a family-run business, and the owners are often right there working at the register or making pizza. Nice folks, it only took a couple of lunches and they started remembering my name.

Visited October 2013