“The Only Place fro Pies”

Croshaw's Gourmet Pies Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in St. George
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We've been buying our pies from Croshaws for five years now, ever since we've moved into town. We have eaten our way through their entire menu, even the Raisin Pie, one of my favorites. The rest of the family likes the Sour Cream Lemon best. but when in season, you've got to have their Strawberry Pie, yummy. It is really important to order your holiday pies early, don't wait or you'll be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Croshaw's Gourmet Pies Incorporated

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stopped in to Croshaw Pies on Friday, June 27. I didn't see on the sign that they were closing at 6 and I walked in a few minutes before closing. I was planning on having a slice of pie as I waited for a friend to come pick me up. The staff (there was a younger girl and an older man) seemed grumpy that I was there. I asked for recommendations on their favorites, and then I tried to decide which one I would have. I decided to get a whole pie, but the girl seemed in such a big hurry to get me out of there so she could close. She SLAMMED the two pies I was trying to decide between onto the counter and said "that's $21". I was so taken aback and she seemed so grumpy that I just bought both of them, even though I only wanted one. I worked in the food industry for a year, and I know how frustrating it can be to close a restaurant. However, this is no excuse for how I was treated. I hope these employees get the message that they need to be more friendly and kind to people who come in, even if they come in at the last second.The pies themselves tasted awesome; my favorite was definitely the Lemon Cream Cheese pie. It's like a Lemon Cheesecake with Lemon Pie on top. :)

1  Thank Kat_Claire_Lee
Reviewed 21 July 2014

1  Thank Kat_Claire_Lee
Reviewed 17 June 2014

You've never tasted a berry pie until you've had Croshaw's Very Berry. Rich, sweet, tart, warm-flavored, it hits the spot perfectly. Croshaw crusts are flaky and done to a turn. But call and reserve your pie early, because they sell out.

OK, my mother's favorite is their pumpkin. Sure, it's wonderful. But for a fruit-pie aficionado, the Very Berry is the pinnacle pie.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Crowshaws is the best place for pies. They make the best pies I have ever had. We get them for every holiday. Their Banana cream is amazing.