“Great Hawaiian food ”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Utah
“Great Hawaiian food ”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We expected this restaurant to be good because it was number 13 for restaurants in st george and we were not disappointed. It was great. The food was great as well as the service. I would rate it higher than 13.

1 Thank sehbrook

Ogden, Utah
“Ono! Means yummy & it is!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I loved it! I couldn't decide so I got the 3 choice mixup. It was just like the islands. I had the Mac salad since you can't have a plate lunch w/o Mac salad. It was good! I'll have to go back for shaved ice or island cake since I was stuffed.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Perkyworks
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Very flavorful!!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I was surprised to see a fast food style restaurant so high on the list in St George as they have so many good restaurants, but of course I still had to try it. WOW, I was not familiar with their menu and the pleasant and very helpful staff suggested the Hawaii Plate as a good sample of the food offerings. Chicken was juicy and very well seasoned, the pulled pork/cabbage was wonderful, the rice with sauce, macaroni salad, and a small salad were all a taste treat, I am glad I stopped and I will certainly return.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank LoveToRV_2
Rigby, Idaho
“My Hawiian Step Mom would be a happy woman here!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This was some authentic Hawiian food. It was great! I heard about it not only from trip advisor, but also from the owner of Hawiian Poke Bowl. Honolulu Grill didn't disappoint at all. Thanks for the great meal and great service!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank xplnusa
Ogden, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very pleased!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband and I love Hawaiian food and this was no disappointment. The service was fast and friendly, portion sizes are huge for the price, and it tasted amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting some good Hawaiian comfort food!

• Visited March 2014