“Best Cookie EVER!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in St. George
St. George, Utah
“Best Cookie EVER!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I am not someone to search out a cookie. But after coming across this place, I will not purchase a cookie anywhere else!! Much better than the local cookie shops that sell drinks too. The tiny frosted cookies are great because you can eat a whole cookie and not feel bad for it. There is a dozen different flavora of cookie and/or frosting so everyone is pleased. But it is the unfrosted molasses and peanut butter ones that I yearn for! And their peanut butter bars are simply divine!!

• Visited May 2014

Provo, Utah
“Yummy frosting”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I like my sugar cookies to be a certain texture. These were spongy and cake-like. The frosting was great though! They had 8 different flavors of sugar cookies. My favorite were the ones with cream cheese frosting.

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tastes like heaven!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

This is truly the best bakery ever! Shortbread cookies are a melt in your mouth sensation and the signature sugar cookies come in all the best flavors. When my fiance get married there will be no cake, we will be enjoying the best cookies in the world! Love the fact that the owner's are really nice and down to earth.

• Visited March 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“A happy find!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

So happy I found this place! I went to another bakery in town and I was so disappointed with their sugar cookies. When I found this gem they had a variety of sugar cookies. As I sampled one I felt the heavenly cream cheese melt in my mouth! This place is a must try. I ended up purchasing a dozen. Not knowing I would want more.

St. George, Utah
“These cookies are a home run.”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stumbled on to this by chance when we were parking to eat at Applebee's. Said we would get dessert there after dinner. Have been going back ever since. Fresh and soft, great choices of favors. My favorite is chocolate peanut butter but the regular sugar cookie is had to beat,

Visited September 2013