“Sandwich was really rather exceptional, Salad was good too!”

Great Harvest of St George Utah
Ranked #5 of 7 Bakeries in St. George
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the food - a really very tasty chicken sandwich. The salad with mango and such had a bit more "personality" than I would generally go for, but it was definitely creative. Really nice food!

1  Thank PaulEugeneG

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I had heard of Great Harvest from a friend and saw them as I was leaving town early morning for California. This place is THE sandwich and bread place for St. George! The first impression was the warm greeting of both a friendly face and the smell of delicious homemade bread as we entered the door. That was followed by a free slice of delicious Dakota bread with butter melting on top while we perused the menu. Although it was obviously breakfast time, we were graciously catered too when asking if we could have a sandwich instead. They hadn't opened up the food stores for lunch but since it was a quiet morning we were fortunate to have one of the best damn turkey sandwiches I think I'll ever eat in my life. This will be a regular stop on visits through St. George from now on!

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I took the day off work and I wanted to surprise my family with yummy French toast for breakfast. My first thought was to run over to kneaders and grab their pre-made stuff but with 5 people eating that'd be almost $30 bucks... Instead I ran over to Great Harvest and grabbed a couple loaves of their yummy cinnamon chip bread for less than $10. And I got there early enough to get it unsliced and hot. I took it home sliced it thick and it made amazing French toast! If breakfast isn't enough you've got to try their deli sandwiches! I LOVE their California Cobb! Its amazing! Oh and grab one of their cupcakes; their to die for!! The best part though is that management recognizes who their customers are... I highly recommend this place!