“Top of the line!”

Ranked #13 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Lawndale, California
“Top of the line!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel one time before. It is always quality and has a very good price. I would give this hotel a 5 star rating, but I have been in a 5 star hotel which has a few more amenities.
All in all, I will always stay at this hotel because it has beautiful rooms, 2 swimming pools and jaccuzi's, along with a great continental breakfast. This hotel has won the TripAdvisor Excellence Award and justly so. This hotel has many eating establishments around it.

Room Tip: If you go on there website, there is a coupon for $10 off your visit.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Dieselkmf
Paul H, General Manager at St. George Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you so much for the review. It's always nice to hear that someone had a great time when staying with us and even better when we hear that they keep having a good time every time they stay. Once again thank you for taking the time to give us a review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Pinehurst, Idaho
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had read all the good reviews so I was thinking this would be a nice place to stay for 4 nights while we explored Zion and Bryce. Room was fine and the beds were comfortable enough. Although the pillow my husband had smelled like vomit. So I left a note for the housekeeper to exchange it, which she did. Housekeeping was not the best even tho I left a tip each morning. We had to ask for toilet paper. The breakfast was good with a large selection and a nice large room with plenty of tables. My complaint is/was that there was a teenage football team staying the same time we were there. VERY loud till late at night. Running and yelling and banging on our door! I called front desk and was told it would be looked into. We were also given a room right in the middle of all the rooms where the team was located.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Paul H, General Manager at St. George Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
I am sorry your experience with us was less than expected. At certain times of the year we do have large groups stay with us and at times that can cause noise problems for our other guests. I appreciate your feedback as it gives us opportunities to improve. We hope to see you again and have another opportunity to give you the experience you deserve.
Layton, UT
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The hotel is conveniently located just off the Bluff St exit. The rooms are nicely furnished and in nice condition. It was nice to have adjoining rooms. The pool is open until 11, which my kids really liked. The breakfast had lots of variety. My husband with celiac even found a few things to eat. We ate breakfast out on the patio, which was really nice. The price was great, too.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank StaceyM
Paul H, General Manager at St. George Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for that review. I'm glad to know we offer a breakfast that can meet many peoples different needs. We hope to see you again soon!
Logan, Utah, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I recently visited St. George with my husband and we thoroughly enjoyed this hotel. We stayed in an economy room, so no fridge or microwave, but it was a very nice room. Everything about it was nice. It was well kept and clean. It wasn't noisy at all and we stayed during Memorial Day weekend so I was worried it might be noisy but was pleasantly surprised. The pools are excellent. The outdoor pool is quite large and spacious so it can accommodate many people. Both indoor and outdoor pools are heated and that was a great perk
My only complaint would be the breakfast options. It was very basic but didn't offer very many healthier or lighter options. Or maybe every time I went the fruit was always out, who knows.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Unfortunately those economy rooms are not big enough for a fridge and microwave. We only have 8 of those rooms, they are good for a quick stop over. Sorry we didn't have any fruit for you we try to provide as many options as possible. We are always looking for ways to improve and thank you for your suggestion. Come see us again soon!
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We have stayed at the St George Inn & Suites (from when it was the Budget Inn & Suites to now). It has always been a clean, comfortable, and affordable place to stay. IT can get crazy when large groups are staying there which floods the pools with kids. There is both an indoor and outdoor pool so if you come and the weather turns a little cold you still have swimming options. There is also an indoor and outdoor play area for younger kids to enjoy. The breakfast in the lobby is similar to what you find at nicer hotel chains like Residence Inn. The in room jetted tub is always something my wife looks forward to. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. Located right off the freeway but always quiet, we love staying at the St George Inn & Suites!

Room Tip: There are two buildings, both with plenty of parking. The upper level will require you lug your suit...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for the wonderful response and for being a long time guest. We always love to here how much people enjoy coming back. Our pools are definitely a plus here out in the heat and can get crowded as you have mentioned. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was a fun getaway perfect for my family. Quiet and plenty of room and even brought the dog! the pool was well taken care of, the staff was friendly. The breakfast was a bonus! Our rooms could have used some Fabreeze and a carpet cleaning, But not a deal breaker. overall good place to stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for the wonderful compliment on our hotel and the staff. I apologize that the room wasn't as nice as it should have been, in the future we will make sure to monitor that better. Please come see us again soon!.
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The location is perfect and the Paul,the manager is absolutely amazing! Big rooms with not one, but two pools! Also two play areas for the kids . The cleaning staff was also very prompt and meticulous. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank efghijklmnop
Paul H, General Manager at St. George Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
I appreciate the compliment. I will be sure to let the rest of my staff know how well they are doing. We look forward to having you stay with us again!