“Delightful”
Review of Fractured Prune - CLOSED

Fractured Prune
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

If your looking for a personalised cake donut, you found the right place! But that's all! I was hoping for a few more desirable topping such as a variety of fruits, nuts, etc... It was fun to try.

There are newer reviews for Fractured Prune

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This place was soo out of the ordinary. We were passing by and noticed the name. Fractured Prune Doughnuts. OF COURSE we had to stop. It was quite an experience. We watched them frost our warm doughnuts right in front of us. The staff were very friendly and had many suggestions for us . Overall, it was great! The only suggestion I would have is to make thicker frosting. It was so thin, it was like icing and the flavors pool together in the bottom. More stays on the bottom of the box than on the doughnut.

1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

The coolest doughnut shop ever.
Doughnuts straight from the fryer and then you get to design the glaze and toppings.
Raspberry glaze with Crumb cake was one of my favorites. The French toast doughnut was also spectacular.
Don't miss this place!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I have never had a better donut in my life. They were made while we watched and served hot. Amazing!!!

Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

They bake these cake donuts right In front of you! Tons of glazes and toppings to choose from, I liked banana cream pie. Always fresh and hot!