“Excellent pizza”

Add it.
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #187 of 254 Restaurants in St. George
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great pizza-sausage mushroom green pepper highly recommended. Cheese was the best we've had outside Chicago. I had never heard about flavored crust and the choices were overwhelming. Staff was very helpful and made recommendations. We got ours to go and it was delivered to our hotel promptly. Liked it so much we ordered the calzone 2 days later. It wasn't like any we have had in our travels because there was no tomato sauce. The steak mushroom and cheese was good too. We will eat here again when out travels bring us though st. George.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We needed a quick meal before heading to Tuacahn Theater. and we stopped here. It is a take-out pizza place but they have tables out front and it was a beautiful evening.. Their flavored crust are terrific. We had a medium bacon, cheddar, cheeseburger with a butter/cheese crust and it was yummy. The prices were good and it filled us all up with leftovers back at the hotel.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I had to try it because my neighbors said the flavored crust was soo good. Won't be going back.

If you have a herd of hungry teens to feed this may be a good option as they can eat anything as long as it fills them up. If you're looking for good pizza keep looking.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I did not want a pizza - on my way to work I ordered a chicken sandwich

No sit down, just order and go.

Sandwich was very different from any other in town.. made on pizza dough.

Was tasty and I ate the whole thing... didn't want to - had to - it was that good.

I have had their pizza delivery before and nothing I ate made me rush their doors every week for one...

But this sandwich was pretty darned good.

Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

The flavored crust was good, like having breadsticks on every slice. My experience was lackluster. The toppings were not fresh fresh. But the pizza was as good as Little Caesar's pizza. But overall, Little Caesar's has BETTER value. You'll pay more than you should at Hungry Howies.