I read all the reviews before I booked this hotel online. We stopped here before going to Zion. I would not recommend this hotel. Instead, I would recommend that you drive into springdale where they have some lovely places. This hotel has very average rooms. They were plainly decorated but did have a nice mattress and cover. Other than that, the room was nothing special. I wanted to use the outdoor pool but it was cold in late September even though it was supposed to be heated. It was also filled with children. This hotel appears to cater to families. If that is you, then this hotel is fine but if you are a mature couple, you may want to find a different place. Free breakfast was not included unless you paid a higher price. The people at the front desk were nice and coffee was available during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high speed internet access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on site dining, the Office lounge, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah