The reception staff is friendly and accommodating, the rooms are clean and the back side of the hotel is very quiet. There is ample parking and the location is convenient to restaurant options and freeway access. From a traffic flow perspective, it is far easier than many locations in and around St. George. There is a superb casual restaurant right across the street called Players Sports Grill. The hotel wifi is adequate, but not up to current standards. The overall quality and impression is perhaps where Hilton is today, leaving us to feel it is not quite worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high speed internet access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on site dining, the Office lounge, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah