We have stayed at other Hilton Garden Inns in the past and have found them to be well maintained and well managed. For reasons unknown to us this particular hotel seems to have fallen on hard times. The room was okay but no better, with a very tiny bathroom, and tired linens. The floors in the elevators were very dirty and the floor tiles cracked. The air conditioning in the unit was incredibly noisy. We found the staff at the front desk to be lacking in knowledge and one of the clerks, who checked us in, was not very warm. I think that this particular franchise needs some work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet Access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on-site dining at the Great American Grill, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah