“Great Place to Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Riverton, United States
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This hotel was great! Everything was wonderful with the small exception of the pool - it had quite a few leaves in it and some dirt foam at one end - not a big deal as I would stay there again if given the chance.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Chandler, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed in room 509. Overlooked pool. Everything worked. The room (one of their handicap special needs rooms) was large and comfortable. The staff was exceptionally friendly from the front desk to housekeeping. Good job folks! Breakfast was good, the price was fair. The pool and hot tub were great and that's were we spent most of our time. We usually are up early and on the road early type of travelers, but this pool was so inviting we decided to stay until checkout so we could swim some more. Overall, we had a great stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Saratoga Springs, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel while I had a company conference. The rooms are clean, its right next to the convention center, the staff was helpful and polite. The breakfast is not complimentary nor is it well priced. The fitness center is great with all the basic machines and free weights. Overall it was a good stay and I will choose this hotel in the future, just disappointed with the lack of complimentary breakfast.

South Jordan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I arrived one day late (my fault) and the manager had already charged my credit card, so he extended my stay by a day and comped me the one day he had already charged. Good business. I will always stay there when I am traveling.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Moreno Valley, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

We had a very pleasant stay other than the fact the bathroom sink smelled quite badly. I did not report it until we checked out of the room. I am certain they would have fixed it if I had reported it. I used the Fitness Center and it was in top quality shape. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Anacortes, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Had stains in the guest room carpets and breakfast was below par. I never complain but think I should as this will effect change. There is no excuse for dirty carpets. Also the beds are better at the Hampton Inn.

Holladay
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

My wife and were traveling on business. We needed a property that offered WiFI a business enter etc. WE have Used Hilton properties for year in our business because he have learned that we can depend on them to have what we need. This time was no exception.