It was a nice hotel and it was not noisy for my family. It is near several places to eat and near the outlets. The bed was very hard and I see that was a complain for many. But, when I was at the front desk I saw that the bed are adjustable. At the head of the beds on each side there is a dial and you can make the beds soft or hard. This is something the front desk should tell you when you check in and they do not. The other complaint I have is I forgot my toothbrush. I've done this is the past and when I went to the front desk to get one they told me they do not have them and I need to drive to the gas station to get one. This is the first full service hotel I've been to that did not have a toothbrush if you need one. And it was not that they were out the front desk said we do not have toothbrushes. Kind a cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high speed internet access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an outdoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on site dining, the Office lounge, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah