All reviews convention center front desk cracker barrel great hotel business trip i highly recommend this hotel convenient location easy access above average nice room zion national park yogurt hgi st george mattress conference
Reviewed 16 May 2016

After a long trip on flooded highways, I stopped in St. George during a lightning storm. Because I have a very low car, I need to find places with flat driveways and small speedbumps and this place fit the bill nicely. The staff was very welcoming and found me a nice quiet room with the most comfortable bed I had on the entire 3 week road trip. Just off the highway made it even easier! Free wifi if you are a Hilton Honors member, very easy and free to join. Friendly and pretty town.

Room Tip: Join the Hilton Honors club for free wifi and other benefits.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2016

We loved the microwave oven, the channel selection available on the TV. The house cleaning staff was very kind and helped us feel at home. The breakfast in the lobby was excellent and the waitress was very kind. Shower and toilet was very clean and very comfortable. The fridge worked great! The air conditioner was easy to control and provided gentle white noise while we slept. Tip: To use the freezer in the fridge, look for a knob to turn the freezer on FIRST prior to putting frozen items into the freezer. Once the freezer is turned on, it works like a champ! Pillows are very comfortable and the king size bed will adjust to your comfort level (like a sleep number bed). Very nice. My wife and I loved it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2016

This is a clean spacious hotel with a spacious modern lobby and rooms. I never felt cramped here. I love elbow room.

My room is a big studio style suite, and I like the California King Size bed with plenty of room to stretch out. Both sides of the bed are equipped with electrical outlets which is very convenient. I expect all hotels to provide electrical outlets to plug in devices at night. The alarm clock was easy to flip over and make dark. The room has an extra side chair. You can probably get 4 or 5 people and have yoga class in the room. I like the extra floor space.

The desk is spacious with plenty of room to spread out and work. Fortunately multiple AC outlets are available in the lamp to connect your devices like most desks. I must say the office chair is about the best one I have used in all of my frequent hotel stays. The wifi is zippy and had decent download speeds. It is the typical Hilton wifi setup and authentication.

The TV in the room has multimedia outlets accessible to plugin your own media. HDMI, RCA, and USB are all available on the 42' screen.

The room provides a cooler and bar area.

The closet is cramped sized and is able to accommodate a valet. I would like it if hooks were available to hang your clothes on. They have hooks in the bathroom, but I prefer hanging clothes in the closet.

The bathroom had a shower with a tub. The shower head is brushed aluminum and had great pressure. The walls of the tub are short and would not make for a comfortable bath.

The property is convenient with access to the freeway, Bluff St, and Riverside Dr..

The room has draw blind and is very good at keeping the light out. I still suggest bringing a sleep mask if you are like me and like a very dark room to sleep in. Light still creeps in from the door and windows.

Overall this was a great setup and I was pleased with the service and room. Next time I am in St. George I will definitely look at staying here. Enjoy :)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2016

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and nice. The food was excellent. I had a nice relaxing stay. The location was easy to find and the parking was close to the hotel. I was traveling on business and stopped after a long drive, I got a good nights sleep with no noise coming into my room. The bed was excellent my body was relaxed from the nice sleep. This is the place to stay in St George. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2016

Great location, breakfast omelet, restaurants nearby including Cracker Barrel across the street. Friendly staff who deal well with any concerns. Good price for the season. 3rd time here and I will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo