Coronada Inn and Suites
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$80
US$105
US$89
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$167
Ramada St George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$85
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$71
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$105
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
US$224
US$210
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$103
Agoda.com
Amira Resort & Spa(St. George)
US$166
Chalet Motel(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We were all tired from the long drive from California, so excited to get into the hotel and sleep. When we arrived, we wanted to just continue the drive but it was 2am and mom couldn't stay awake that long without possibly risking our lives. The tub was grimy, filthy, and gross. The walls were a neon orange wreck, the carpet was more like a dirty unwelcome mat. I kept my shoes on and laid on my own towels on top of the bed with my one blanket. Thankfully, we were lucky enough not to have bed bugs. The other room which was supposed to be our replacement was crawling with cockroaches. COCKROACHES! Do not stay here, if there was a rating worse than terrible, I would have clicked it. And the other ratings said they wouldn't give refunds!!The health department needs to close this place down! And the people that work there? How could you let families stay in a place you knew was so horrible?! I'm kind of mad it was so bad. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Room Tip: There is no good room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Golda D
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Affordable room with two beds and a small kitchen. Not thoroughly clean, but you get what you pay for. i didn't swim, so I don't know about the pool. Breakfast was just fine!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jeffharr
Reviewed 19 February 2012

My family and I were in town for my sons baseball tournament and unlike I usually do I didn't check trip advisor. A big mistake. My first thought, when entering the room, was grimy; the shower had a soap dispenser with no soap, there were cheerios and other unidentifiable substances on the floor, the sheets were dirty, the bed was a rock, it had dim lighting, and I was afraid to put my feet on the stained grotesque floor. Upon closer inspection I smelled some sort of air freshener, but as that wore off I smelled cat urine. This invited a sleepless night for me and for the rest of my family. In the morning, I researched " hotels smelling like cat urine" and found that the smell is associated with meth labs. We wanted out! In the morning I went to the front office to ask for my money back, and found this disinterested and un-empowered old guy who told me to come back after 10:00 to speak to the owner. When I asked him to come smell my room, he said he couldn't smell a thing! When I came back later for my money the owner said that my room was fine and to get my money back I would have to pay for the one night my family had already stayed. The owner took no interest or responsibility and was dismissive of my concerns. Finally I agreed to pay for the one night, as long as I could leave. Bottom line, the Coronada is a dump do not consider the place.

Room Tip: Don't stay there - your best room could be found in another hotel!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Resheen G
Reviewed 29 January 2012

, St. George is Shangri-La ---The Coronada ISN'T. The property is a little overstated on their Website. It is not a disaster but it is NOT the Coral Hills either.The Coronada did look okay on the website but I didn't pull up any TripAdviser reviews which I normally always do..

Reality is:
Rooms are giant and they even gave me a kitchen when I didn't request one.
Rooms are clean, however a previous user seemed to ignore the large "Non Smoking Room" sign on the door.
Breakfast room is scary, if you are okay with typical waffle grills with batter provided, that is about it. Juice and Coffee is there but be prepared to wipe down your table before you sit down.

If you are looking for a pool "Patio" to relax, don't blink, you will miss it. It is about 40 square feet. The photo of the indoor pool must have been taken the day they first opened. It does not look very inviting to me.

With that said, think old Travel Lodge with separate bedroom and a Kitchen.

Bottom Line, you get what you pay for. It was NOT horrible, just misrepresented on their website

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank OneOpinion84103
Reviewed 26 January 2012

This was a pretty bad experience. My family and me stayed there over christmas 2011, the beds were saggy, blankets had holes in them. Pillows were hard, so my 13 yr old daughter and me went to the office to get softer ones. The clerk was very rude and then asked me how many I wanted I said 4 since there were 4 of us. He took forever in the back, then came out with 3 pillows. OK! so I let it go... but what really got me mad, was we woke up the next morning and I was sick, and the floor next to the bed was soaking wet. Im pregnant at this time, and found mold growing on the wall and floor between the bed and wall. I went to talk to a manager, and the bitter old man that does breakfast said that hes a manager but hes off in 10 minutes, Ill have to wait?!?!? So we wait, finally the young guy(the one that helped me with my pillows) Came in, I let him know about the mold, and I wanted a full refund and wouldnt stay another night. He yelled at me, saying that had I reported it earlier than he could have done something for me. So I got mad back, and made him at least transfer us. The next room was ok, actually a lot better. So I guess either you have a decent experience of a really horrible one. Either way the Indian(for lack of a better description) clerks are horrible. You have to even pay to use the sofa bed that is already in the room. And the breakfast is worse than I've ever had.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family