Courtyard St. George
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$80
US$105
US$89
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$167
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$71
Ramada St George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$105
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
US$224
US$210
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$103
Agoda.com
Amira Resort & Spa(St. George)
US$166
Chalet Motel(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$66
All reviewscourtyard marriottfire pitolive gardenzion national parkindoor and outdoor poolsbusiness triplobby areanice hoteltop floorhot tubking suiteclean roomscoffee makerconvenient locationgeorgestcomputers
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Stayed here with my wife to be able to leave kids and get Christmas shopping finished. Had a great overall experience.

Staff was friendly enough and helpful when needed. We checked right in without a problem. Only problem on checking out is that a final bill was not slipped under our door the morning of checkout and the automated checkout on the TV was not working. I ended up going to the front desk to checkout and that was painless.

Room was very clean and very spacious. The bed was very comfy and the layout was different but good. The bathroom was clean and spacious as well but that stinking showerhead! It looked old and could only spray one giant stream so it took a bit of maneuvering to get everything clean. You could change the output on the flow but whenever I tried the entire thing came apart!

Overall it was one of the better hotels that I have stayed at and would have rated it higher if not for that stupid showerhead!

Room Tip: If you get room 344 on the weekend ask for a different one! That room is right above a conference center and if there happens to be something going on you can hear it all.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Stayed for the thanksgiving holiday. Everything was clean and fresh. The rates were reasonable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hallways were a bit noisy but it's the holidays and this is a family hotel. The little cafe in the lobby had good food. I would definitely stay here again!!!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank My3sonsUSA
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This place was nice enough - but there were kids everywhere. They were pushing all of the buttons in the elevators, running up and down the hallways and always in the pool. Now, I was a kid once and I totally realize that this is what kids do. But had I known there was an entire convention staying at this hotel I would have went elsewhere. I will be sure to ask next time.

Got it for $88 a night on Priceline - where you put in a certain amount and you get whatever is available that is one star higher. I wouldn't have been happy with this place paying more than that anyway.

Room Tip: My room was facing nothing - the utility shed and a rock hill. That was disappointing.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Newly redecorated hotel... Not like any other mariott I have stayed at before. Beautiful pool area and nicely done rooms. The only thing we thought was lacking was a free bfast or at least am coffee in the lobby. The restaurant/Starbucks was nice, but for $200 a night, it would be nice to offer free coffee/teas in the lobby or a free continental bfast at cafe. Hubby stood in line forever, just to get a couple of coffees... Charged $10... Really?! Yes, there was a coffee maer in our room... But we didn't want to hassle thinking for sure coffee would be available in the lobby... Only for a price and loooong wait! Ugh...

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here on a trip from Las Vegas to Zion. We really enjoyed our stayed. The hotel was recently redone so it is very clean. The staff was outstanding. The staff at the front desk was very helpful in providing information about places to eat. We would definitely stay here if we are in the area again. It was a little under an hour to drive to the Zion park entrance.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple