All reviews olive garden fire pit indoor and outdoor pools zion national park microwave and fridge top floor lobby area nice hotel hot tub clean rooms king suite coffee maker convenient location marriott target george st
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Room was clean and new which we expected from a Marriott property. The bed was very comfy and we slept well. Amenities were excellent. We had to extend an extra night and although the rate was higher for the next night, we were not charged the higher price (very much appreciated).

I was a bit disappointed to find the free breakfast replaced with an expensive grill. free breakfast bar is a highlight for me and I assumed that would be part of our stay. Guess I'll have to check specifically in the future...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Family stayed for 3 nights/2 rooms. Rooms were adequate, clean, well-furnished. Staff was friendly and accommodating. I forgot the pencil sharpener for my colored pencils and they loaned me theirs. Good conversationalist, knowledgeable of the area. Outdoor pool is wonderful!

Room Tip: Our rooms were on the 4th floor. No noise.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2016

We always stay at the Courtyard St. George every year as we are on our way to Zion NP. The hotel is clean, attractive, and easy access to Interstate 15. It is located near several good restaurants and shopping areas. Top notch!.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Great hotel in St George, I arrived late and quite dusty as had been on a week's horse riding holiday. Front desk very efficient and had parcels ready for me. Lovely room that was well situated with good furnishings and very clean. Great laundry service and lots of restaurants/shops close to the hotel. Starbucks style breakfast bar was ideal in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2016

We stayed here for a business meeting. The location is perfect and the facilities are top notch. Check in was easy and the front desk staff was professional and friendly. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business