My husband came upon Entrada's website while googling for golf country club. The pictures grabbed his attention with this incredible lava land with red rock mountains around. We decided to visit and stayed at the Inn in Entrada. This place is now a piece of heaven for us-whenever we need some R & R, we come out to Entrada, a self contained, well managed country club that offers a lot of everything. As a guest in the Inn, you get all the membership privileges of a member with access to golf, sports facility, gorgeous pool and club house. We tried pickle ball for the first time and had a ball, with no pun intended. The Inn offers different options of one bedroom to 3 bedroom condo style lodging. The furnishings are comfortable and tastefully done. With a full kitchen and laundry closet, it's become our home away from home. We've never heard of St George before, but now it's our favorite place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah