We recently celebrated our 10th anniversary at the Inn at Entrada.
We stayed in a Studio Casita, and we have never stayed at a nicer place.
The complimentary lotions and shampoos were all top notch. The 'push-button' everything (blinds, fan, fireplace, lamps, lights, etc) were awesome. The shower was nice. The jetted tub was relaxing.
Over the course of a week, we had many 'visitors' on our back porch. Ducks, rabbits, frogs and even a lizard. The waterfall ponds were awesome!
The cleaning staff were great and the front desk were extremly helpful.
This is the perfect spot to stay if you are seeing the plays at Tuachan. Only a 5 minute drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah